1 lb ground turkey or beef (or just add more and different types of beans)
1 large carrot, shredded
1 16-oz jar salsa
1 can black beans
1 cup corn kernels
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
5 flour tortillas
16 oz cottage cheese
1 1/2 cups cheddar, shredded
Heat oven to 350F.
Brown meat and carrot in large skillet. Remove from heat and add salsa, beans, corn, and seasonings.
In 13x9 pan,
- put not quite 2 cups of meat/bean mixture in pan
- top with 5 tortilla halves
- then 1/2 container of cottage cheese
- then 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- then not quite 2 cups of meat/bean mixture
Repeat with tortillas, cottage cheese, cheese
Then put remaining meat on top.
Top with last of cheese on top.
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes until heated through.